Snetterton video

Mobsy

Great footage Andy. and unlucky son. I think 4th was definately on. I'm not out again until Brands Hatch on 19th/20th May which is way way too long.

Got to say racing is sooooooooooo much better than the girly track days

Buzz

that was helish to watch and can only imagine how good to  race like that .. that has to be on my to-do list  :t-up:  :t-up:

Buzz 4th? I was going for a win or at very least a podium.  ;)

Nick Flowers just in front of me came second in the end.

Jeff, just get a car and join us, or contact Troy at Northampton Motorsport and talk about an 'arrive and drive'. I know he's dying for an excuse to get a car ready just so he can use it when nobody else wants to.  :D

Superb....loved it. Im assuming here so pardon my ignorance. Are the engines all zetecs and who built yours??

Yes, all 1.8 zetecs breathing through Weber 40s.  Only a very limited amount of work allowed on them. Standard cams, no porting etc.

Mine was built by Paul Dunnell, as are a lot.

Mine was built by Paul Dunnell, as are a lot.

A lot are Dunnell engines but not all!!!  ;)  

About one quarter of the field have standard engines with Alpha ecu's - it's very much down to budget!  :)

that was helish to watch and can only imagine how good to  race like that .. that has to be on my to-do list  :t-up:  :t-up:

Your not getting any younger Cooper son get it done