CHESHIRE MEET....

Greenstreak-Andy D

Just a reminder, the meet is on Thurs eve this week.... if the weather holds out like it is at the moment we could have a run out......can we aim to be at Whipping Stocks for 7:30 to leave about 8...all those in favour say aye!

Andy

:D

Blimey beat me to it, I was just about to post up about the meet.....  ;)

Yes if the weather is good (as it looks to be) we will go for a run out to either the swettenham arms or buxton.

Cheers,

Mark.  :D

:p  :p  :D  :D

hi mark,  working nights again this week (getting bored of it now). just got the car back on the road this week in its new colour scheme, but the engine is chugging a bit on tick over. is anyone going to stoneleigh on sunday and staying over, if so can you let me know and i will have a drive down with them. thanks   kev.

Aye

Ill be up with Rubberburner Beeland in tow.

Scott

Do you want to meet in Penketh on the Pub Car Park thingy ?

Anybody else  7  Sharp should do th e trick.

:)  :D  :)  :D

Working  :(  and gotta clean the car after trackday on Tuesday - covered in brake dust!!  :oops:

I take it your oil changes did throw any more light on the "noise"  ???