teackdays in May

you are only as young as you feel.. and I feel good  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: ..  when i looked at that mush driving the atom on Sunday I was sure he was in my class at school  :D  :D  :D

Im owld enough to be his teacher  :0  :0  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Jeff, how about the PH Driving challenge? (seriously) Have a go at Big Coll's time.. :t-up: Must add, big Coll's not so big anymore, in case he reads this.  :oops:  :oops: I'm surprised, and I'm sure he will be too, that no ones pipped his time yet, with the better weather now upon us. :t-up:  :t-up:

good idea captain.. will look into that..

you coming down in the pinto  :oops:

good idea captain.. will look into that..

you coming down in the pinto  :oops:

It's not completely out of the question, but the old bank account has been taking a hammering lately, maybe later in the year.  ;)  ;)  :t-up:  Dont think the old lump would disgrace it's self.  :D  :D

Did Oulton today -fantastic day - had car set up in morning and trackday in afternoon. Car managed the sub 2 minute lap with a 1.57 and was pulling 1.7 lat G!

Very impressed with set up.

(have RT log files if anyone interested)

will make sure I get out behind you then to follow your lines  :D  :D  :D

Olivers mount this weekend, two days for 100 notes :devil:

Lovely hill  :love: Wished I was doing it. And such a bargain as well as its not only £100 for 2 days but you also get 4 timed runs. One September event there I got 7 timed runs. mind you, there were only 30 competitors. It was the day after England beat Germany 5-1 in 2001  :xmas:

Olivers mount this weekend, two days for 100 notes :devil:

8 laps for £100 notes yes sounds good  :zzz:  :zzz:

need something for the next couple of weeks to do..

captain has got me excited about donnington now  :t-up:  :t-up:

captain has got me excited about donnington now    

Donington, nearly two and a half hours on track for £139  :t-up:   :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D  :D  :D

oops, Cap logged on wrong.. :blush:  :blush:

What about Cadwell next Wednesday evening with Circuit Days?

Not many booked on, may consider doing it - think I will look at it nearer the day, when I can guage the weather a bit better.

Now Mick

touch too far for an evening .. looks like Im wating for harewood an Oulton Park end of the month   :(