teackdays in May

Beggining on of May is quiet for me.. got Harewood 27th and oulton park for the 30th but nothing for the first 3 weeks  and its 3 weeks since Ive been on track so am getting withdrawl syndrome.   :down:  :down:  :down:

anyone got anthing booked for May ?

Brands Hatch evening trackday (open pit lane) next wednesday - 600ish mile round trip for you - not a problem is it?  :p

Got one booked at Cadwell on Tue 8th with the TVR club they can be contacted on 01952 822126. a bargin at £125.00  :D their a good buch of guys and  welcome westy owners

Donny Friday :p .

Get yurself down there, if the busa can make 98db at croft, should make 98db at donny donny donny DONNY!

Cant say at the moment but all will become clear soon :D

I see there's six Westys booked into Elvington this Saturday jeff, plus a few Caterhams. Could be a good day. You'd have to take your own gems though, cos I wont make it.. :D  :D  :D  :t-up:

· Posted on May 01 2007,16:16

(Pilot Pete @ May 01 2007,12:40)

donny donny donny DONNY!

Waa arrr a arr aaaaaaaaa

Is that young 'un talk?  ???  ???  Dont understand it at all.. :down:  :down:

It's a 'popular' song kicking around at the moment Captain although I doubt the play it on Radio 4 so that's probably why you don't know it ;)

Only kidding, 'course I've heard it! theuy played it this morning after the shipping forecast.  :laugh:  :laugh:

It's a 'popular' song kicking around at the moment Captain although I doubt the play it on Radio 4 so that's probably why you don't know it ;)

and Ive got the Cd  its helish :t-up:  :t-up:

and Ive got the Cd  its helish :t-up:  :t-up:

says JC trying to be young and groovy.. :D  :D  I believe I have it too on a gramaphone record.