Stoneleigh Party theme

scott beeland

Jeff - if Swiss reveals himself or herself - I'll try and get a photo for ya  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

...An impassioned plea with regard to the club stand....... (then we can resume the usual WBDC spirit of show build up :p )

PLEASE NO CAR SURFING or DONUT DUELLING as has been seen in recent years.

I've just got home after spending 8 hrs hopelessly trying to keep the insides inside two 18 yr olds who were dicking around in a car on  a slightly beer fuelled sunny Wednesday afternoon.

Not fun...We failed

Yes I know it's all in the name of fun...but I really don't want to see any of my very best mates (which is how I class the WSCC show crew)  getting hurt for a moment of foolish fun.

Keep it safe....Once the beer starts flowing PLEASE leave cars parked up.

Here endeth the lesson :D

...An impassioned plea with regard to the club stand....... (then we can resume the usual WBDC spirit of show build up :p )

I've just got home after spending 8 hrs hopelessly trying to keep the insides inside two 18 yr olds who were dicking around in a car on  a slightly beer fuelled sunny Wednesday afternoon.

Not fun...We failed

Yes I know it's all in the name of fun...but I really don't want to see any of my very best mates (which is how I class the WSCC show crew)  getting hurt for a moment of foolish fun.

Completely agree!!!

However..... how do we stop really drunken people falling over, smashing their faces in and bleeding all over my camper for the night??  :p  :D

Only kiddin!!  The Pickles Part-Time ambulance service will be available for the evening!!!

Sensible Scott  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

and if anyone is seen donutting or surfing - they can get their coats and leave  ;)  ;)  ;)  :mad:  ;)  :mad:  ;)

Not fun...We failed

Mine will be buried under it's cover well before the serious drinking starts.

I say serious drinking, as I'm planning on starting the normal drinking shortly after arriving...

:D

However..... how do we stop really drunken people falling over, smashing their faces in and bleeding all over my camper for the night??  :p  :D

:D   :D     :oops:   :oops:   :down:   :down:   :down:

Ain't Happening Again Emma

Can't Afford it    :oops:

Not fun...We failed

Kin'ell Scott Beeland have you heard yourself you little Angel!!

WBDC 'erm you ain't a memeber you haven't done  the test.

I'd just like to echo scotts concerns & fortunately Andy Rushworth will not be coming as he can't get a lift so there will be no surfing...

Buzz

I just like to make a serious point. No rascism against Scousers!

Scott B, Mr Irony, Dr Shipman, Mr skirt across several lanes of the motorway and back and back, is a surgeon?  :bangshead:  :p

No rascism against Scousers!

Scott B, Mr Irony, Dr Shipman, Mr skirt across several lanes of the motorway and back and back, is a surgeon?  :bangshead:  :p

I am most definitely NOT a scouser :angry:

And my bank account says I'm most definitely NOT a surgeon :bangshead:  :oops:

I'm a Nurse if you must know ;)

And Yes I do like to use all 3 lanes of the motorway :laugh:

Hell..I pay enough road tax so I might aswell get my moneys worth by using as much tarmac as possible :D  :p

Not fun...We failed

Please leave all vehicle keys with a sane and sober person to prevent such hooliganism  :D   :D ...................Who we gonna find to do that job then  :p   :p   :p

Not fun...We failed

Please leave all vehicle keys with a sane and sober person to prevent such hooliganism  :D   :D ...................Who we gonna find to do that job then  :p   :p   :p

Caterham owner?

:devil:

Light's touch paper and scarpers...

:D

No rascism against Scousers!

I am most definitely NOT a scouser :angry:

And my bank account says I'm most definitely NOT a surgeon :bangshead:  :oops:

I'm a Nurse if you must know ;)

And Yes I do like to use all 3 lanes of the motorway :laugh:

Hell..I pay enough road tax so I might aswell get my moneys worth by using as much tarmac as possible :D  :p

rofl  :D  :p