Stoneleigh Party theme

scott beeland

Ok.....Nearly time for the BIG STONELEIGH 2007 BASH............ :devil:  :devil:  :cool:  :t-up:  so you NEED to get shopping for your outfit NOW !!

Bit of a special night (You'll have to be there to find out why!!...BUT IF YOU KNOW WHY THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!) so we thought it needed a theme

A good while ago (Last year) a "Scousers and Swiss Jeff"  theme was decided by the Stoneleigh Party Hardcore Crew.

So...You need to get yer Wigs/Taches/Tracksuits/Shellsuits sorted NOW

Don't forget PLENTY of Beer/Food/Cigs etc!!!!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY PART PARTY :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Oh.And apparently there's some kind of kit car show on in the daytime too :oops:  :laugh:

Don't forget PLENTY of Beer/Food/Cigs etc!!!!!

If its a 'Scousers' theme, could I not just get into Character and Knick everyone elses  :D  :D

Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh you wanna fight you wanna fight

Does this mean I've got to nick a car to drive down in, torch it at the show and nick another one to get home ???  ???  ???  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D

Don't forget to hold up an off-licience on the way down though  :laugh:

How will we recognise the real Swiss Jeff with all those blond quiff wigs and shell suits  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

:D  :D  :D

Don't forget to hold up an off-licience on the way down though  :laugh:

Gonna do the offy on the way down and make off without payment from a couple of garages on the way back, - just for good measure!! :D  :D  :D

You'll need a good brief to get you community service  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Sounds like a good idea... why don't we go as taffys & brummies then we can whinge about anything and everything!! :D  :D

Muttleys coming in a big wig,tash & Burberry suite commonly known as a Chav scouse!

I can't drink this year :down:  :down:  :down: cos'. I've got alzheimer's...I think

Buzz

Sounds like a good idea... why don't we go as taffys & brummies then we can whinge about anything and everything!! :D  :D

Muttleys coming in a big wig,tash & Burberry suite commonly known as a Chav scouse!

I can't drink this year :down:  :down:  :down: cos'. I've got alzheimer's...I think

Buzz

Thought you'd forgot about that!!  :sheep:  :sheep:  :D

You gotta stay sober Buzz cos you're helping to build a car  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :p  :p  :p

You gotta stay sober Buzz cos you're helping to build a car  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :p  :p  :p

He forgot that too!!!  :oops:  :D

How will we recognise the real Swiss Jeff with all those blond quiff wigs and shell suits  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

:0  :0  :0  :0