Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Richard

Yes Struggling for 10 events and have joined NSCC to get a few more events in

Went to Curborough yesterday with NSCC

2 practice runs and 4 qualifying timed runs and still away for 4.30pm   :D  :D

Blimey Richard. 2 events in 2 days! You've gone trophy mad!  :D Have you got your new cabinet on order yet?

Went to Curborough yesterday with NSCC

2 practice runs and 4 qualifying timed runs and still away for 4.30pm    

What was your best time Richard?

Del

Blimey Richard. 2 events in 2 days! You've gone trophy mad!  :D Have you got your new cabinet on order yet?

John, No trophies yesterday, min of 4 required and I was all alone again!!

Good day for practice though - need plenty of that

Derek, Best Time - Now that would be telling  :p  -

FTD was sub 30 though !!!

I've pm'd you re an issue I have and I'll tell yer mine then.

Probably a silly question but can't the WSCC book a slot, those interested have more chance of geting in.

It is possible if we have everyone's entry money paid up front at start of season and sufficient logistics  :down:  :down: i.e someone with sufficient free time or a paid employee who can compile and complete all necessary paperwork  :down:  :down:

Its not as simple as merely reserving a block of entries  :down:  :down:

There's a couple of Aintree events - maybe we should consider another date where Academy aren't attending in 2008 ???

There's a couple of Aintree events - maybe we should consider another date where Academy aren't attending in 2008 ???

How about the September one on the 8th this year :D, you could always add it to this years list ? might give people a bit more of a chance. Getting 10 events in does seem to be a big issue with people, first year for a while it's had this effect ?

Don't do yourself down Mark, for 1st season and 4th event, very credible. Keep up the good work, you'll get quick as confidence builds :D

No can do for 2007 Nick  ;)

No can do for 2007 Nick  ;)

No harm in asking :D:D

because  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p

Regs and fixtures and there amendments are submitted to MSA for approval in November prior to season commencing in March - Fixtures and there amendments and number counting are all noted in regs, Total number of events and number to count - yes hindsight can be wonderful - remember last year - complaints of too many rounds and not enough folks turning out and not being able to score enough points  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)

Yet personally my 2006 season didn't really start till after Curborough and I still got 12 or 13 events in and could do similar for 2007  ;)  ;)

Wait until later in season to make a proper overall assessment and then submit ideas and TQF's for consideration at 2008 planning meeting.

2 practice runs and 4 qualifying timed runs and still away for 4.30pm  

Yup.  I was marshalling on the start line. :cool:

I didn't say Hi or start talking to you because I didn't want to interrupt your concentration, and you'd gone by the time we'd packed up.

A good day's competition, and very busy and interesting on the start line.  Think I'll be doing more than the minimum one day's marshalling.

Thanks Mark for the clarification I almost knew it was not that simple.  :down:  :down:

Just as a passing observation, have you noticed how few class A and B drivers are competing this year  :(  :(  :(

???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???