Aintree

Terry Everall

Nick Algar takes TFD and Richard Carroll wins H with big speeds across finish line

Well done guys

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Richard

Congrats to Nick and Richard and all the class winners  ;);)     Super day out and what about the weather!!!   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  Good company, two practice and three competitive runs, and a sun tan to boot.  :p

Almost everyone made 123 MPH over the finish line in practice even my ikle xflow

:p:p:p

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:  The speed trap was showing 123 all through morning practice, think it may of been in test mode.  :laugh::laugh:  :laugh:

Only one downside was the lack of familiar faces in the paddock.  :down:  Lets hope next year everyone gets in.  :)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Nick Algar takes TFD and Richard Carroll wins H with big speeds across finish line

Well done guys

Terry, not a close battle in class H today though, as I was on my own!!  :(  :(  

However, it was another well organised day courtesy of Liverpool MC

Well done to Nick on yet another superb FTD performance.  :D

Also well done to Ash. He broke his own record 3 times!!!! And well done to Kev Bamber who managed to fluke a win in my own car  :bangshead:

Very gracious of you John  :D  :D  :D migh have been more embarassing if your brother Dave had won  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Richard

Its more points in the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

only 16 though  :down:  :down:  :down:

I'm always gracious Mark. At least I know its only me thats a duffer!  :down:

No John its not just you  ;)  ;)  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

Peter,

The posts that you do with videos on seem to play whenever I just open the thread. Please can you stop posting them in that way? I get into trouble with SWMBO and work when suddenly the PC starts making revving engine noises on its own!   :oops:  :suspect:  

Thanks

John

Anyone got a a full set of results, if so please forward them.  The sooner I get them the sooner the Speed Series results are updated.   :D

I prefer the official results otherwise I have have to go back and check them all later :(

Peter,

The posts that you do with videos on seem to play whenever I just open the thread. Please can you stop posting them in that way? I get into trouble with SWMBO and work when suddenly the PC starts making revving engine noises on its own!   :oops:  :suspect:  

Thanks

John

Point well made John. I've remove the 2 embed's I can remember. If you can see any others, shout out and I'll remove them until I can work out how to pause the embed when the thread is loaded

Anyone got a a full set of results, if so please forward them.  The sooner I get them the sooner the Speed Series results are updated.   :D

I prefer the official results otherwise I have have to go back and check them all later :(

Sorry MArtin, left early and there weren't any printouts available according to Kev.

Sorry MArtin, left early and there weren't any printouts available according to Kev.

They'll be on Liverpool MC's website tomorrow at some point I believe.