1800 seiw GTZ

geordieboy

There is a rake of good, clean samples of Westfields appearing on Pistonheads at the moment.  Any idea of what was fitted as standard to the 1800GTZ model.

Looking to expand the Westfield numbers here in the North East

Ian S   :)

Not 100% sure but a bit of googling says its got a standard 1800 zetec with Jenvey throttle bodies.

Anyone wish to correct me??

Where in toon are you Ian?? I'm just outside of Blaydon and it's nice to know i'm not the only newbie in the area

yeap, did a bit of hunting around myself and the seller has confirmed standard Zetec with what appears to be Jenveys.  Claimed 150 horses. Seems to have all the bells and whistles in terms of creature comforts - a little pipe and slippers possibly.  Do I take the plunge and take a trip down to Aldershot I ask myself.

l'm located just across the river from you, westside of the toon just off the A69 in Westerhope/North Walbottle area.

Ian S

I managed a trip to Surrey to see one that I ended up not buying, got mine from York eventually.

Make sure you have a look at a few before you make the plunge.

Mines a similar spec minus the carbon effect bits you get and the Jenvey throttle bodies, I'd be happy to take you out for a spin so you could see if the zetec is for you.

ps. if I hadn't already bought mine, I pretty sure I would be driving around in the orange one JeffC has for sale now

The GTZ is an 1800 sport, i.e. a silver top zetec, 153 bhp, jenvey throttle bodies, hydraulic tappets, SEiW, with padded sports seats, 12" alpha steering wheel, carbon effect kit (front wings, rear arch protectors and stop/tail lights, 15" wheels with 195/50/15 tyres, standard Westfield suspension and roll bar, 5 speed MT75 box, and open diff unless and LSD was upgraded at the time of build. There were 15 of them an like mine (number 7) they have a plaque on the dash.

Regards

Kev.

thanks Chappers

This particular model on Pistonheads was snapped up on Saturday after 3 days.  Got his £11750 price without any haggling.  Well done I say.  I wonder if it is still with the WSCC community?

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Ian S