type 9 gear v vauxhall xe 2.0

chrisinoxford

Guys.

Need a little help please. Put the new clutch gubbins into my Vauxhall 2.0 today and went to connect the gearbox to the enginine. However the spline on my gearbox shaft doesnt fit into the clutch spline.

I ordered a gearbox off of a crashed sierra K reg with a type 9 gearbox.

Am i missing some thing here but shaft spline dont match clutch and is too big?????

Is there another clutch i should be fitting into engine/ is there another gearbox on sierras from the K reg era??

sorry for the dumb blonde moment.

Thanks.

Chris

chris the input shaft on the gearbox should be 1 inch dia x 23 splines i think the clutch plate is sierra diesel and rover sd1 also fits

stew pickles on mates pc

thanks guys, overlooked the fact that a sierra clutch plate will fit in a vauxhall engine. I wont bother with spd if a sierra clutch fits the engine.

chris

Alternatively, have a look here :)