Sunday run

cast iron

From Darlington to Barnard Castle, over the Stang To Reeth, through the Dales to Hawes (Fish n Chips) Leyburn - Masham (Ice Cream) Bedale Northallerton and Home.

Meet 10.30 - 11.00 in the Layby just past the Baydale Beck pub on the right hand side leaving Darlington for Barnard Castle :cool:

got all the bits now to get the dax back together so should be there all being well.. not happy about the weather forecast... naaaaaa it will be wrong.... :oops:

I might come along, I should be picking my new Westie up on Saturday if everything goes to plan.

It would be nice to finally meet some other NE club members and go for a blat before I manage to write this westie off...  :D

Edited to add that everything has not gone to plan so not picking car up til early next week...  :(  

Guess I'll just have spend me weekend at the beer festival then and meet you chaps some other time :p

doesn't look like i'm gonna make it.  :angry:

doesn't look like i'm gonna make it.  :angry:

how far off are ya with the rebuild now scott?

its looking like its comin back out. :arse:  Got a nice all singing and dancing starter to fit exhaust manifold but having problems plus not enough time.

edited to add

wont be out. discovered that since i've bought the car its been running the wrong starter. knacked me ringgear and took a bit off the teeth on the new starter. So i'm gettin a new pinion for the new starter to fit the old ring gear. hopefully this will get me by until i can sort a new ring gear or a full flywheel just to swap over in a day. Just had this one balanced and lightenend and refaced during upgrades  :bangshead:

Weather forecasts are mixed. will definitely be cloudy may see some rain. lets meet at the start and see if owts changed by then :suspect:

yea - met office looks ok - but bbc one looks errm - wet! i'm making executive decision on the doorstep.. hard top or dax... weigh it up...  :angry:  :arse:  :sheep:

yea - met office looks ok - but bbc one looks errm - wet! i'm making executive decision on the doorstep.. hard top or dax... weigh it up...  :angry:  :arse:  :sheep: