NOTTINGHAMSHIRE

pieman1969

I'm a Westfield NEWBIE, currently with a hole in the sump............... don't they sit bl**** low my other car's a Mitsubishi Shogun and that has a somewhat improved ground clearance! I hope to get used to it but now have 2 sumps to ensure a repaired one sits on the garage shelf.

Anyone that lives nearby (Dave - Worksop) thanks for your contact earlier.

Chris

Me just west of M1 J27.

There's a Notts/Derbys Nth run out tonight in the events section. Still worthwhile turning up in the tintop (or maybe blagging a ride).

I regularly scrape my tub pulling out of the drive (must do more sit ups :D  :D  :D )

I'm hoping to get the sump swapped and get out tonight too. 19:30 hrs the Peacock followed by a ride out to look for alternative venue I understand.

Chris

I'm hoping to get the sump swapped and get out tonight too. 19:30 hrs the Peacock followed by a ride out to look for alternative venue I understand.

Chris

Believe so...have fun.

Hi Chris, I'm just down the road from you in Claypole