Stoneleigh Saturday Night

Buzz Billsberry

Who will be down on saturday/ Myself Simon & Monica ( disco boy & madame Cleaner) will be there. Thought we could have a pre-main night bash before all the drunks turn up.plus I don't fancy queuing during sunday either

but I guess it all depends on the weather as well

Buzz

Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaa  ;)  ;)  ;) be very careful  ;)  ;)  :D

Saturday is stand set-up day  ;) for which organisers issue entrance tickets to suit  ;) - That's not saying you can't get in - if you do - you will probably get charged a camping fee  ;)  ;)  ;)

Whereas show up Sunday - with tent et al all covered up in passenger footwell - out of sight and you're just a day visitor  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Yep I'll be there Saturday  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D

We should be down on Saturday too.

Although there has been talk about popping across to  Coventry Stadium to watch the BRISCA F1 stock cars (if you have never seen them before, you are really missing out on a fantastic formula of motorsport - and if you have seen them, you will know what I mean), before coming back and getting oiled up :t-up:

sorry ain't got a clue - still no AO  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

We should be down on Saturday too.

Although there has been talk about popping across to  Coventry Stadium to watch the BRISCA F1 stock cars (if you have never seen them before, you are really missing out on a fantastic formula of motorsport - and if you have seen them, you will know what I mean), before coming back and getting oiled up :t-up:

Could be up for some of that

Buzz