Surrey Area Meeting next Sunday

steppenwolf

Not even close unfortunately :(

Work has been a pig of late, so lack of funds means little has been done, though if I can get this rover i've got sat on my drive running and sold that should get me my engine and allow me to get more done :)

Got a goodly collection of parts sat in the garage, but nowt to do till tyhe engine is in place lol

Ben

:p  :p

a great sunny day for the last winter meeting

:D  :D  :D  :D

Really nice to see such a good number of cars today even if Steve RST did let the side down by turning up in his beautiful new stunning blue Elise with breathed on engine - I didn't like it at all of course .... Thanks all those who came along.

Weather was great which brought out a lot of bikers too and having discussed their driving standards at the meeting, it was saddening to see one who was going to hospital, not home on the return journey  :(

Welcome to Brian Smith who has just joined us and has just started a new MX5 build - a first for the Surrey group so I shall look forward with interest to seeing this car on the road.

Yeah, saw that... Not good.

Great meeting though, with plenty of cars...

So, Goodwood is the next blatt, then Detling. Busy busy busy  :D

And I didn't get OFSTED'ed!!!!!!!  :cool:  :cool:  :cool::D  :D  :D