Surrey Area Meeting next Sunday

steppenwolf

Final Sunday meeting until October will take place next Sunday, 11th March from 13.00 onwards.

Members from outside the area are more than welcome to visit us as usual.

Details of where we meet

Look forward to seeing you there!

Remember that after this meeting we will revert to Tuesday evenings.

Weather permitting... We will be there!

Engines back in and working well - CHECK

Carbon bits made, fitted working very well and looking good - CHECK

The car sailed through its first MOT - CHECK

Happy days indeed.

jc

........... [/i]happy days are here again dada da da da da da dum ...

Fingers crossed that the weather is good - I am getting Westfield withdrawal symptoms having missed a meeting and a Goodwood blat ....

I'm getting serious withdrawal symptoms  :down:

Still, the block should be back end of the week ready for fitting once the CVH is stripped out  :t-up:

Ya wimp... I never miss a meeting 'cause I'm ill.... Oh hang on, yes I do. Oh damn!  :D  :D  :D

Hope you feel better soon. :t-up:

I'll be there.

Unfortunately my Westfield won't be. 2nd attempt at SVA booked for ridiculously early on 14 March. Hopefully this time I'll get there on time.

Good luck that man!

See you Sunday.

BTW What the hell is "Flood Control" and why did my posts go all funny?

Also, been for a blatt - the first for about four months... Scared m'self silly (in a good way), I love my car  (in a bad way) :cool:

Also also... Two days into our OFSTED and I didn't get an class room visit, just three more days to go - here's hoping!

...brrinnngg, brrinnngg - 'Hello OFSTED? I have a friend who would like to meet you. ...... Yup, tomorrow should be fine .....' Click.

Flood control is what we have in West Sussex just now, John.

Andrew, no doubt see you on Sunday but if not, good luck at SVA No.2.

...brrinnngg, brrinnngg - 'Hello OFSTED? I have a friend who would like to meet you. ...... Yup, tomorrow should be fine .....' Click.

You total total total git, (or is it God - the voices in my head confuse me so)  :D

I'll be there.

Unfortunately my Westfield won't be. 2nd attempt at SVA booked for ridiculously early on 14 March. Hopefully this time I'll get there on time.

Slightly O/T but there is a picture of your car in PPC mag this month Andrew.

They are doing a article on building a diesel Westie and they have taken a picture of the factory.I recognised the plastic covering the seats and all the road grime that got plastered over it from the trip up  :)  

I wont be at the meet either  :bangshead:  what with my upgrades taking so long.

I'll have to keep a look out for that, Steve. It's good to be famous even if it wasn't looking its best.  Thanks again for your help getting it up there.