O/T Audi A8 4.2 Quattro

Edo

Looks very nice.

Have you still got the Audi alloys for sale?

Can't believe it's less than a third of what it was new. Big cars are so cheap. I'm having one once the lease on my co ****box runs out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I really wish I could even consider looking at this car.  Something tells me being 19 pushes me slightly out of the owners bracket though :(  Unless you fancy chucking in 3 years insurance? :D

Edo

My apologies to you for this add being moved.

I was trying to get a reason as to my why Radical add had been moved and told that the reason was it was off site.

I was questioning other adds on the site trying to suggest that the rules were not being apllied in a consistant mannor by the admin team.

My apologies for this ending in yours and possibly other adds being moved.

I also thourght you needed an explanation as I did not recieve one from the admin team.

( Nice car by the way ! )

Regards

Rob

I also thourght you needed an explanation as I did not recieve one from the admin team.

As I explained to you, that was an oversight on my part. I sent Edo a PM when I moved his ad.

Andy

(aka WebAdmin)

As I explained to you, that was an oversight on my part. I sent Edo a PM when I moved his ad.

Andy

(aka WebAdmin)

Not having a pop mate just telling it as it happened  :bangshead:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.