OK SO who has the highest BHP Per tonne?

Boyband_Pete

Watch this space for Northants WSCC "Rolling Road Shoot Out" and suspension set up sesh.

Dyno capacity is 280 at wheels.

Perhaps a prize for best bhp per tonne (errr without driver if you've met me)

:cool:

chris that counts me out then  ;)

400HP/ton laden is still quite reasonable on list 1A tyres although you will be able to get wheelspin in any corner at practically any speed and wheelspin in a straight line below about 50mph.  List 1B tyres allow a fair bit more and cars like Tom's and Ian's run super soft slicks.

Ian

Bob

You are most welcome to join the latest addition to the Speed Series Class - The Lardy Libre Class.  ;)  :D  :)  :cool:  A suitable class for the "Built for Comfort"  ;)  :D  :)  :t-up:  :D

Where unsprung weight means bugga all   ;)  :D  :)  :p

libre lardy class sounds like a birthday dance  :p  ;)  :blush:  :durr:  :arse:  :zzz:

Mark.  It totally agree with what you are saying.  The trouble is when I loose it and put it in the armco backwards, I have to tell her (no....YOU have to tell her) that it was a good idea at the time!

sounds like a birthday dance  

With cake and jelly  ;)  :p  :D  :)

no....YOU have to tell her) that it was a good idea at the time!

O.K fine ......... it's like this Bob was simply flyin' flat out .... when this rabbit shot out from the hedge and ........ well did you really want those new kitchen units this year  ???  :)  :D  ;)

I may get away with that.. Problem is I need the money to repair my "I am Montoya and I will win" thought process