Al Yupright

Its the one at  the top of this page:

Franklin

Looks like this

f2000c.gif

F2000 MASTERFLARE Tube Flaring Tool

PROFESSIONAL MOTOR MECHANIC - TOP PRODUCT 2001

PRACTICAL CLASSICS BEST BUY

3/16" SAE (4.75mm) single & double + 4.75mm DIN single.

Professional Quality - A Franklin Tools exclusive - Patent No GB 2352665. The robust but compact design allows high quality flares to be consistently produced. Forms steel, cupro-nickel and copper brake pipe. Designed specifically for hand held use in situ on the vehicle - also suitable for use in a bench vice where preferred.

PRACTICAL CLASSICS - BEST BUY

PRACTICAL CLASSICS JANUARY 2000 - BEST BUY

".... a winning combination of excellent flares versatility and reasonable cost."

A full range of spare parts and consumable collets / forming punches is available including Citroen 3.50mm & 4.50mm, 6mm DIN and 1/4" SAE.

Price:  £72.50 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)

I bought this just to do one flare which went fine! I went for this model because it does steel pipes and is a lot more robust than the cheaper ones which dont flare very well. Cost me £85 + postage.

Yours for £55 + £5 postage, or buyer collects from Salisbury/Romsey. Buy it, pipe your westy, then sell it on again!

Cheers,

Al

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.