Wide track bulk buy

mark.anson

I see from the bulk buy for the Wesfield wide track that the kit seems to include an alternative upper shock mount.

As per Johns question in that thread, does this mean the shock mounting can be moved given that it is a Westfield supplied part and be leagl in the speed series. ???  ???

Mark, I may be wrong (and someone will be sure to correct me if I am) but I think that rule only applies to the roadgoing classes (i.e. A to D). As you run in roadgoing modified (F) it doesn't apply to you.

I think :)

Andy

Looking at this quote from Mr Stanton in the gearbox thread

If you are seeking an answer to a technical query for the speed series you will need to submit an e-mail or letter to Comp Sec, this will then be addressed with a ruling issued in due course.

You would need to send an official query in for full clarification.

In Mark's case. a quick read of the regs to see if the 'Suspension pick up points must be original' rule applies to Class F would be a good start.

If it doesn't, he doesn't need to worry. Doesn't help others though :)

Andy

I am 90% certain that for class E and F modified pick up points are allowed. I seem to remember checking last year when I fitted Westfield's wide track. I ended up having to buy longer shoxs as Westfield did not do these brackets at the time :(

:t-up:  excellent news but where as the bulk buy thread gone :bangshead:

cant see it on me home computer  :bangshead: strange

Pete

Its here WSC Widetrack Bulk Buy

PM if you can't read with any error message, it might just need a refresh at your PC ???