North East Meet

cast iron

Hi folks

We will be mostly meeting at the Burnmoor, quite a few are off to the autosport Show and we have the Meal on Sat Night so not expecting a big turn out, I haven't booked an area so just show up!

Bring some Ideas as to what you want to do over the winter months!!

take it you mean the chilton moor.

Anyone got any tools for fitting piston rings etc. Can i borrow them. Will be there wednesday night.

Scott

If I had any tools you could borrow them Scott.. :(   and if I wasn't working I'd be there on Wednesday too.. :(  Have a good evening chaps and chapess's

Yes the Chilton Moor  :oops:

Buga

Sorry folks it looks like I cant make it either  :(

Will someone Email me with anything that is brought up

Cheers

Mark

im working too - :o( b******* again.. scott what you doing mate - new pistons? engine renew?

blitzing the credit card :D  1300 pistons, 244 cam, acquired a good 2nd hand exhaust manifold , stage 3 head duplex vernier timing chains, bottom end balanced. 888's. Hopefully see 140bhp. Just be after borrowin a dti gauge now but not for a good few weeks.