Joint Meet - West and South Wales

Pembroke Pat

At the end of last year, I suggested that we have a meet in Sennybridge and had interest from the West Wales bunch and limited interest from the south Wales mob.  Sennybridge is actually closer to Hereford than it is to Pembroke so perhaps some people from the border might fancy a trip over too.

Anyway, does anyone fancy meeting up in Sennybridge next week.  There are three pubs to choose from and I don't know any of them but best appears to be the White House Inn which is on the A40 just west of Brecon.  So not far from the A470 ( easy for the Cardiff bunch) and a fun drive along the A40 for everyone else.

Well how about it then?  Let me know by Wednesday and I'll post up that it is on.  Otherwise we will be at the Glamorgan Arms nr Pontardulais.

The address for the pub is:-

White House Inn

Sennybridge

Brecon

LD38RP

Map to the pub

Seems good to me, keep this thread going and if we can persuade some foreign(Cardiff or England) visitors it would be good.

By the way, count me in :p

Great. It should be a bit more fun driving up to Sennybridge than to Pontardulais or the halfway.  If it is dry then the westie will be out

Can`t make this one I`m afraid due to other commitments (I know the date has been banded around for a while)

I dropped an e-mail around to all the S. Wales guys and asked them to join the thread if they were going.

table booked for 8:30pm  

They have a couple of real ales on and the food sounds good.

I have booked for up to 8 people.  If you aren't a west wales regular or Morbius then let me know if you are coming

Jem, myself and two couples arriving from the west. I have 'phoned the venue to inform them of extra places.

Could have posted this as a New Year Dinner.

Sounds Posh!

excellent meal last night.  We need to meet there again when the weather is better as the roads are just the best for a westie.  The A40 is so much fun :D