Westfield Glamour Calendar

nlash

Well we're now into the New Year and I hope everyone has a prosperous and healthy 2007.

Thanks to those that have bought the calendar, I hope you have all opened it up and are looking at the lovely Hayley together with Steve Robinsons rather nice Megablade.

To those that haven't, well your in luck. I still have quite a few left and as we are now past Christmas, i'm running a sale to clear my lounge before SWMBO calls in the local paper recyclers, and does the job for me!!!

Stupidly cheap calendars

here

Theres no Hayley on my calendar ............... just some tall thin bloke standing next to a dark red westfield playing pocket billiards .................

Get in a free perv

you are naughty  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
hello fine ladies.......... my calendar still has some tall geezer with grey hair and glasses with his hand firmly shoved in his pocket .......................... he must have a lot of loose change

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.