Now this is an expensive X-Flow !!!

Major Stare

Looking at the user id it is Dorian Tyrell who had / has a Westfield of the same colour as Rob's and with a (this)Mass X/Flow. Used to live in South Wales but has since moved I think.

John

As John says this in not mine but is from the same stable.  

Dorrian has had this engine maintained to the very highest standard

A truly great engine !

Looks a good price too

You coul leave the old down draft stuck throught the bonnet an just turn the rev limiter down to about 9 and you sould be fine  :D  :D  :D

• 3 weeks later...

And here's what it came out of.

Z1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Here

definately Dorrian's

Hit head on, the other car was on the wrong side of the road (Italian gentleman forgot where he was !!), he locked up on a wet road and hit me !! very scary.

Chassis bent like a banana, just refurbished it too, I woul'dnt have minded if I'd had thrown it off in a sprint, but I'd just finished it and was on my way to get it MOT'd to drive to the next event !!.

So, rebuilt it in to a new chassis and body which was someones unstarted project. Just finished it and been blatting, loverly.

I think it looks good too, very pleased with the result.

Si

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.