Ford RS 4 spokes

scott beeland

Due to change of plan I have for sale a set of FIVE Capri Laser alloy wheels. 6x13 with a 19 offset.

Excellent condition (no kerbing) and well balanced. Fitted with Nankang directional 185/60/13 rubber (all tyres have a minimum of 5mm tread!!)

You also get a full set of the correct wheel nuts

ASKING PRICE...£120 ovno

Collection would be best due to combined weight but I could arrange carriage if you want (rate to be arranged)

9040.jpeg

Scott

Do these wheels need special wheel nuts?

Reason i ask is that the car i'm intending putting them on does not have studs, it has nut/bolts instead.

Had standard ford rims on, do you know if these will fit OK??????

Andy

The proper tapered nuts are part of the deal.

Andy...You should be able to source a correct bolt from the likes of Rally Design/Demon Tweeks or similar

RS alloys are flat nuts Capri laser RS style are tapered

trust me I had to buy mine from Rally Design.. and they were more expensive than the RS ones... :)

The wheels for sale have the correct nuts as part of the deal!!

Anyone want them? or are we just gonna discuss shape of our nuts all night??? :0  :D

I can confirm that you will defo need proper nuts as I found out at Aintree a few years ago!

John :blush:

I can confirm that you will defo need proper nuts as I found out at Aintree a few years ago!

John :blush:

Ah...but you've still gotta remember to tighten 'em up...Proper nuts or not :sheep:  :durr:  :D

Scott, They were tight. They were even still on the studs after the wheels had bolted for it!!!  :laugh:

I remember that Aintree run - kept us waiting for quite a while. Then laughing for even longer! Think I got a class win - those were the days!

No Dickie - I won the class that day!  :cool:

Someone buy Scott's wheels. They look so nice and they are cheap!  :t-up:

Scott's wheels. They look so nice and they are cheap!  :t-up:

You're not wrong there mate :t-up:

C'mon...Where else are you gonna get 5 of these wheels at this price thatare still round...AND with tyres!! (think of the winter donutting you could do on the nankangs :cool:  :cool: )...or you could kill 'em at an airfield day...And they've effectively cost you nowt :blues:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.