Bonnet Exit Exhaust System

Jan Coombes

Here we have my Bonnet exiting Exhaust system

For a XE Vauxhall engine.

This was made by Hayward & Scott, who make the Scooby WRC exhaust systems and more it cost me in excess of £1000.

This was the 2nd one ever made Arnie Webb paid for the development of this system for his car and I had to get written permission off him to let me have this made. As I understand it there were no more made as Arnie spent so much on the development.

It is a 4-2-1 design.

It is in polished stainless steel.

The back box is full repackable at both ends and it has a rolled edge so it will be OK for SVA.

It comes with a 2 stainless steel clamps, rubber mount for rear can, set of button stainless bolts and a SBD gasket, that has done 30 miles since new.

Offers

8483.jpeg

8669.jpeg

8853.jpeg

8854.jpeg

Here we have my Bonnet exiting Exhaust system

For a XE Vauxhall engine.

This was made by Hayward & Scott, who make the Scooby WRC exhaust systems and more it cost me in excess of £1000.

This was the 2nd one ever made Arnie Webb paid for the development of this system for his car and I had to get written permission off him to let me have this made. As I understand it there were no more made as Arnie spent so much on the development.

It is a 4-2-1 design.

It is in polished stainless steel.

The back box is full repackable at both ends and it has a rolled edge so it will be OK for SVA.

It comes with a 2 stainless steel clamps, rubber mount for rear can, set of button stainless bolts and a SBD gasket, that has done 30 miles since new.

Offers

Did you miss the bit that said OFFERS Andy  :p

I was thinking round about the £600-700 mark.

I found the invoice last night and it cost me £1150.

Did you miss the bit that said OFFERS Andy  :p

I did :)

Not interested myself, just thought it would be easier to sell if people knew how much it cost!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.