Tall Order at Loton

V 8

Sure went down to the last  :D  :D  :D absolute bl**** fantastic effort put in by everyone.

Mark L did seem a little disappointed, but shouldn't be after driving to and from every event he's entered, no wussy trailers, to take a Class win and score so well in the championship to take it to the last event. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Well done to everyone for the 2006 season  :D  :D  :D

C you at the Awards on 10 February 2007 for pot collection time  :D  ;)

A little disaponted but no for losing the championship. It really wasnt in the script but to be in there for it at the end was quite amazing.

I was disapointed for letting the well wishers down, dissapointed for believing I could do it and therefore doing an injustice to the quality of the competition in A. And disapointed for such an abismal wet weather performance something I have always been quite proud of.

As the Guvenor said not to use a trailer and travel as far, and not chuck buckets of cash at it, were my main goals for this year. To win A was always on the cards but never a given, and I'm pleased to have done it against some quality opposition. Opposition I can call friends :love:

Thanks again  ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mid life crisis

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• cast iron

• GuyH

Well done Mark

A valiant effort  :t-up:

When's next season start, missing it already.............. :(

Roll on Feb 10th for a beer or 20... :D  :D  :D

Well I was impressed with the time achieved for your first ever Loton - especially under the variable conditions we experienced.

It was a great effort to win the championship and was so very close. To come 3rd on the day to Bambi and Chris Jones, both expert competitors, was a worthy achievement.

Well done to all class A competitors who fought hard to the end.

Ash

Hard luck Mark. Very very close. There’s always next year. Why don’t you take off your windscreen and put on some sticky tyres, then you can come and do battle with us lot in class E.

Mark, well done on your achivement mate.  

Is E going to be a big class next year then ?

Depending on the tyre regs I may make a come back for that

Is E going to be a big class next year then ?

Depending on the tyre regs I may make a come back for that

Talking of which  --  has anybody seen the result of the ballot on Nick Algar's propositions?

commiserations mark, bl**** good show anyway kept em honest to the end. congratulations from sunny majorca well done on the class win. :D  :D  :D

forgot to add to last post after a fabulous season like this one lets see anyone try and scrap novice classes now. :D

Congratulations to Mark Smith what better way to part company with THE car, and thanks to everyone for making my season so enjoyable, and no fire extinguisher needed this year Mark. :p