Tall Order at Loton

V 8

Good luck to everyone. It is a nice hill and must be done once in a lifetime for the experience  :t-up:

Word of warning - walk the whole hill and watch the very last right hander. Its bitten me twice now  :arse:

I will be on a plane for my wedding anniversary holiday  :love:

John

You lucky lucky person  :p  Have a super time.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mid life crisis

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• cast iron

• GuyH

You lucky lucky person  

Thanks - thats what I keep telling her  :D

Kev mate I havent a clue what the time difference will be. Who says I'm even going to win the class on the day. Fate is a fickle thing

But hats of to Mark Smith who has done enough to take it to the wire. :blues:  :love:  :cool:

Roll on Saturday night when I will be getting uneceserily drunk regardless :D  :D  :p  :devil:  :D  :D

watch the very last right hander. Its bitten me twice now  :arse:

Caught me the fist time up despite walking twice and all the verbal warnings.

Just loking at the last few years Class A time differences, last year Loton clashed with 3 slappers so there were only 2 entrants but

2004 - 0.84 secs  :(

2003 - 3.43 secs   :D

2002 - 0.49 secs    :(

Whatever happens it should be a great atmosphere.

John, Paul enjoy your holidays see you at the awards do

Fingers has just texted me.......

Although he has won the class on the day and has come third overall today, unfortunately it seems by not a big enough margin to take overall honours in the SS  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :down:

Bad luck lofty Leader, bl**** good efffort this year  :t-up:  :t-up:

Rich

Sure went down to the last  :D  :D  :D absolute bl**** fantastic effort put in by everyone.

Mark L did seem a little disappointed, but shouldn't be after driving to and from every event he's entered, no wussy trailers, to take a Class win and score so well in the championship to take it to the last event. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Well done to everyone for the 2006 season  :D  :D  :D

C you at the Awards on 10 February 2007 for pot collection time  :D  ;)

Sure went down to the last  :D  :D  :D absolute bl**** fantastic effort put in by everyone.

Mark L did seem a little disappointed, but shouldn't be after driving to and from every event he's entered, no wussy trailers, to take a Class win and score so well in the championship to take it to the last event. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Well done to everyone for the 2006 season  :D  :D  :D

C you at the Awards on 10 February 2007 for pot collection time  :D  ;)

Here Here  :cool:  Well done Mark

:D  :D  :D  :D

Well done & bad luck Mr Fingers, a valiant effort. I bet Smiffy's been biting his nails! What was the winning margin and who was second?

Not sure what the margin was but Mark L, Martin H , Steve P, Robert W

:D  :D  :D

64.76, 66.58, 67.31, ?

The rain affected first run just added to the drama :D

A great day lots of banter a real "end of term" atmosphere well done to everyone.  

See you all at the awards do,  role on next season.   :D  :D

To the guy spoke to me just before I went out on a run, who'd just bought a CVH engined car, if you want to chat feel free to send me a PM or e-mail.

Not sure what the margin was but Mark L, Martin H , Steve P, Robert W

64.76, 66.58, 67.31, ?

The rain affected first run just added to the drama :D

A great day lots of banter a real "end of term" atmosphere well done to everyone.  

See you all at the awards do,  role on next season.   :D  :D

To the guy spoke to me just before I went out on a run, who'd just bought a CVH engined car, if you want to chat feel free to send me a PM or e-mail.

Good result Martin , as you say roll on next year.

Good run Mark, you'll just have to get a Busa and try and get it next year :D:D:D

To have scored 170 points and driven to every event including Pembrey is an excellent acheivement in itself. Well worthy of a special merit :D:D:D:D

Good run Mark, you'll just have to get a Busa and try and get it next year :D:D:D

To have scored 170 points and driven to every event including Pembrey is an excellent acheivement in itself. Well worthy of a special merit :D:D:D:D

Here Here  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D