• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mid life crisis

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• cast iron

• GuyH

Go for it Mark

I've done enough for second now unless I score nothing and Steve or Martin win.  :t-up:

Should be Steve or Mark S don't think I can make any difference now, just going along cos I like Loton :D

Mark we've spoken its a tall order but you can do it :D

"Points" ? What are those?  :)

What you try to score lots of in the score in the Speed Series. :p

You've forgotten John - they are also often used by those with less than 140bhp to play with :(

Martin, I havent forgotten what they are. I've had many a car with them in the past but always changed them when I could for a Lumenition kit for reliability.

best of luck Mark, i'll be thinking of you getting wet whilst i'm on the plane :D i take it the beers are on you at the awards night if you pull it off? :p  :p

Awards night !!!!!  :p  :p  :p  If he pulls it off it will be a b& b for me on saturday night just to raid Marks wallet in celebration.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

ATB Lofty Leader

Don't forget to pick up my bits in the excitment

Go for it

Rich

Mark

Nothing like building up the tension....the drums roll, the new brakes seem to work, everything else in place, so a bucket of luck for the finale!!!

Cheers, John

Mark

Nothing like building up the tension....the drums roll, the new brakes seem to work, everything else in place, so a bucket of luck for the finale!!!

Cheers, John

stil a few bits to improve as the alloy hubs are still on the kitchen table (the joys of being divoced  :D  )

F'in Blinkin Dam water hose, just keeps blowing off with the header tank cap off - Old connector called into use but needs a new blank as it is a 3 way connector from the heater. Hope I can nock something up at work as I was hoping to put some miles on, and pack her up on Thurs night :down:

Good luck lofty leader, we're all routin for yah, would be kinda good to bring the trophy back to the real part of Britain!!!

Sounds like it's gonna be a tense and hard fought contest at Loton. :cool:

A daunting place in the dry never mind the wet!! :0

Good luck all and maybe I'll see you at the Awards do

good luck o tall one :) ive every faith in you :) :-t-up:

btw you may get  a phone call of a guy called ben hall, he was asking after anybody with a puma engine in a se7en at the ne7ers last night