I'm just braver  ;)  :p

I let the results do the talking....

2:1

nuff said?!?!?!

*Flicks through freshly printed book entitled 101 sprinting excuses*

Well you see at Shelsly........

Cough*Promotion*Cough  :p

Rob

Any one else reading this thread who isn't running a Xflow with 130ish HP and a 2000e 4 speed with 3.5 ish diff please dis-regard above advice. Thanks

Phew, that's a relief. I thought that I was doing something wrong when you said "flat in 3rd" approaching the first hairpin. I can't do that with 250bhp :p

Phew, that's a relief. I thought that I was doing something wrong when you said "flat in 3rd" approaching the first hairpin. I can't do that with 250bhp :p

Crikey youd leave a blatters sized hole in the tyres!  :D

Rob

Cough*Promotion*Cough  :p

Rob

Swing the hammer enough times and you're bound to hit the nail once or twice......!!!

Sorry Rob, I do this when I'm playing squash.... normally works then.... Psychology being 95% of the game....

Nearly have on more than one occasion :0 Plus Blatgirl has actually managed to spin it in the forest. Very scary, but she still finished the run 'cos there isn't really enough room to actually get all 4 wheels off the course :cool:;)

Sorry Rob, I do this when I'm playing squash.... normally works then.... Psychology being 95% of the game....

Too late

I already have the upper hand by putting in that 3rd run proving I can go alot quicker.  :D

Now you are left wondering where I found the time.  :p  :D

Rob

One last dig....

During the timed runs......   or after them in the "wind-down" 3rd run......????!!!!

It was a pretty impressive 48 seconds if I remember correctly... and Rob's only got a 130-ish BHP crossflow....

Well done Rob. I thought all timed runs counted towards the SS results?

I did 48.68 in my 135hp Xflow. Could have gone a bit quicker though given more runs.

Richard wasn't trying otherwise it would have been close. :p  :laugh:

Rob

yeah yeah, very funny.......

I may've got a few tenths off.... but you were so much quicker on your last run it shows you were doing something drastically different to me (Which you described earlier)... learning how to "read" a course and how quickly I can go through any particular combination of bends is definitely the skill I've got to learn.....

oh and..... [flicks to page 5 of the "Wayward Racing 101 sprinting excuses"]....  I've got 120BHP....

;)  ;)  ;)

How'd Cadwell go Rob???