Garage Clearout

M8KWR

I have got a pair of Twin 45 Dellorto, which includes base plate, ITG Air Filter, and all Linkages.

I've just upgrade to injection, so these are no longer required.

These were running perfectly on a 2.0 8v vx.

Was looking for £250 for the lot, or make me an offer.

They are still attached to the manifold, which would be an extra £25, but if you don't want it then i would obviously take it off at no extra cost... :D

7861.jpeg

8525.jpeg

8524.jpeg

------------------------------

Limited Slip Diff 3.62, this includes the 1/2" spacer to make it fit, along with new breather and LSD oil, as its been stripped cleaned and checked, and the bearing have been replaced.

£160 ono

6979.jpeg

MBE Ignition system, unsure on model, but i am in the process of finding out... I have also got a lead to connect to a laptop for this, unsure it this works of not, but will just throw it in anyway, the software is available to download from the sbd website

£45 ono

5 x 15" Minilite rep alloys, not in the best condition, but look the part.  4 have tyres (2 x Yoko, 2 x Pirrelli), these have plenty of tread left

I believe these are standard ford fitment.

£140 ono

8523.jpeg

i now live in Aldridge just outside Walsall, in the West Mids.

If anyone wants to phone to know more about anything please phone me on 07887572737.

Kevin

I'm interested in those wheels too. When you describe them as "not in the best condition" how bad are we talking? Any chance of some close-up photos? Cheers, Tony

i am getting the wheels out of storage tomorrow and then taking more close up picture, edo has first dibs, but i will post them on here for all to see.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.