Im buying one..........are you?

Major Stare

Would they do a bulk buy I wonder?

Just sent the seller a message to see if he's interested.  :cool:

I'd be up for that...

:t-up:

I've got one. :p

Is very nice, vinyl on metallic coated plaastic. Self adhesive strips on back for fixing.

Ordered Friday night and paid on paypal, e-mail Saturday morning, arrived Monday lunchtime, so pretty good service :t-up:  :t-up:

(Major Stare @ Aug. 23 2006,06:58)

(Crash Override @ Aug. 23 2006,03:58)

Would they do a bulk buy I wonder?

Just sent the seller a message to see if he's interested.  

I'd be up for that...

Me too please

How spooky, i had seen them signs before but last night decided to watch that item with a view to maybe ordering one.

Then this thread appeared  :suspect:

Ok, guys, got a reply.

I think somebody in the committee should look at this ???

Hi Jon

Yes we would love to, we can set up a Westfield discount page on our web site that is only accessible from link on your site, selling this way price is just £11 including P&P to UK (£16.39 to £18.39Ebay price including P&P), we will also higher the price and forward any amount over the £1 to the Westfield club or web site owner.    Eg. if sign price is set to £14 we would forward £3 for each sign.  Also we can sell t shirts with club logos in the same way.

http://www.case-graphics.co.uk  is our main website but we are building one just for our parking signs http://www.parkingsign.co.uk      I would add a page to our web site just for your members with the discount above within 24 hours.

Please let me know if you are interested and any amount to be added on £9 sign price.

Regards Tim

Might be worth e-mailing the Merchandise Sec with this information.

:t-up:

Andy

Well done, Fish. Think I'd be up for one of those. Could take it to work and stick it in the car park :D

Are you at the Clock next week?

Kerry

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.