Coil Pack Connections

NRW

Hi can anyone out there help me. I need to check the wiring from my MBE ECU to the coil pack. I suspect the loom as supplied by WF is wired incorrectly. Pins 18 and 36 of the ECU go to which pins on the coil pack? Anyone out there got a working example??

A connection diagram of the standard Ford coil pack would help can't seem to find one on the net

It does sort of help but hopefully someone out there will have the exact info I need

Is is the 967 ECU? If so I have a diagram as a Word document that I can e-mail you if you PM me.

Kerry

Thanks Kerry I reckon I have the same diagram which maybe incorrect! or my loom is faulty which I beleive has happened before. Hence the reason for my original question. Opps and yes it's a 967 ECU

Pin 18 goes to "ignition drive 2 - cylinder 2 +3"

Pin 36 goes to "ignition drive 1 - cylinders 1 + 4"

Any help?

Kerry

Brill appreciate the help now I just need to know what pins on the coil pack the ignition drives connect to. The diagram suggests the two outer pins of the 3 pin connector with the centre being a common.  This is what I need confirming? Hopefully by someone with a working system