Yorkshire 2 Holmfirth Club Night

Buzz Billsberry

I assume its tomorrow night as it sthe 3rd week of the Month.

Who's going? I'll be there

Buzz

Looks like it could be a warmish, brightish evening, so if it is I will be there :t-up:  Hopefully with some of the Sunny Manchester crew  :cool:

Shame I didnt know about it.  I'd have liked to come but I've booked the westy in for its MOT on wednesday so I've gotta take it in tomorrow afternoon :(

Steve/Pete It's a bit drizzly here at the mo,  :(

but the weather forecast still says warmish/brightish  :cool:

So I will just have to play it by ear, and see what happens later on, if I'm going I will be at the Horton at 7.30 - 7.45 if that any good for you Pete  :t-up:

Shame I didnt know about it.  I'd have liked to come but I've booked the westy in for its MOT on wednesday so I've gotta take it in tomorrow afternoon :(

Its its anew meet its only being going 2 years!! and posted on events each month!!  and was mentioned at the end of the A.O club report in this edition of Westfield World!!  :p

Let me have your email and I will put you on the mailing list for Yorkshire events anouncements

Buzz

Weather looks dry & cloudy for tonight

Buzz

Well Pete (pb2), you up for it or what ?

I'll take it thats a no then, so I wont go to the Horton and if I go I'll go straight there  :t-up:

I wont be checking the pc again tonight.

Good to see you tonight woz and thanks for making it across as well & the same to Rob Tyas who came over from The be-draggled cobbled stone streets of Donny!

The weather was ok& remained dry for most of it. All the sheep in the field at the back of the pub started carrying on alarmingly when Mutlley Boy turned up in his wadders! Do they know something we don't??? :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :suspect:  :suspect: