trailer /caravan hitch lock

JeffC

bought this for my BJ but ended up speccing up the hitch to a triple lock so now not needed .. good bit of kit comes with 2 keys and is in as new condition.. think they retail at £90 I paid £45 inc postage from a guy on ebay is as new as pictured .. would take money back before I ebay it from anyone on here ..

drop me a pm.

530d-1.jpg

Interested, but before I say yay or nay...

Can you email me the piccy, or a link to wherever I can view the hitch please? I can't see pics on the Gently servers here at work :bangshead:

Email blatmanuk at yahoo dot co dot uk for a swift answer. Ta :)

No need. I can see it now I'm home. I already have something similar. I mistakenly thought it was a complete hitch assembly. Sorry :down:

Can you describle how it works please Jeff (obviously it covers the hitch) Where does the pin fit through? From below or from the side?

Could you please send me some more detailed pictures to jloudon@usa.net.

It would also be good if you could describe (or better still send a picture) or what type of hitch it will fit. Mine has a loop handle which lies almost flat against the top of the hitch and protrudes backwards slightly. I can send you a piccie to aid clarification from you as to whether it would fit or not if required.

John

it slips over the front and the bolt locks through the hoop on the top , it is like a box so when fitted there is nowhere for the ball on the towbar  to go.. It is very well made and I think would take some getting around , fits in sceonds.  :t-up:

Jeff, Whats your email address? My hitch sounds different  but if I send you a picture you could perhaps tell me if it would fit.

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.