Croft Trackday

JeffC

Been on to Circuit days, If I can get 5 people or more to book the trackday on August 5th, they will give a discount from  £169 down to  £150 for the day..

more than 15 cars and extra discount is available.

would anyone be interested..

to book the day call  Circuit days 01302 743827 ..

Teesside £70.00 all day open pit lane and top grub

Croft with Discount £150 probably 6 runs if you are lucky, when will they wake up and stop taking the proverbial :mad:

Croft with Discount £150 probably 6 runs if you are lucky, when will they wake up and stop taking the proverbial :mad:

they wont cos most of there trackdays are full

I dont think at £150 its bad value , I normally pay £169 at Croft ??? some other track ive seen are £225 + and Croft is a good Circuit  :t-up:

you will get 2 hours on track at least and they some times go open pit in the afternoon  :t-up:

Know what people are saying about timing with the teeside day  :(  I havnet booked it yet, but getting serious  track withdrawl symptoms  :suspect:  :suspect:  :oops:  :(