Supercar Sunday at Gaydon Motor Museum

Gavin

Hi all,

I am arranging for a convoy of us to go to Supercar Sunday on Sunday 18th of June at Gaydon Motor museum in Warwickshire.

We will be meeting at Macdonalds car park at Sixfields, Northampton. Meetin time is 9am and we will be heading off at 9.30 am sharp.

On the way back we may pop into Stratford upon Avon and have a scenic route back.

Here are the details from the Gaydon website;

Sunday 18th of June

Supercar Sunday at Gaydon Motor Museum in Warwickshire, this looks like a great event and if there is enough interest I will arrange a convoy of us to attend.

Show highlights include:

* the largest gathering of Lamborghinis in the UK

* Russ Swift's Carabatics displays

* Supercar and clubs displays

* the brand new Super Food and Drink Show

* dream ride in one of your favourite sports cars in exchange for a charity donation

* carvery in the Kestrel Suite

* plus Go-Kart racing, the Children's Roadway and Land Rover 4x4 off-road rides

You can find a link to there website here http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/events/supercar/index.html

Let me know if you would like to meet en route or need any more info. I allready have 5 people confirmed.

All the Best.

Gavin Simpson.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Hi Gavin,

I am going to Super Car Sunday.  I would join your convoy but I live in Leamington Spa!  

This really is one of my favourite motoring days of the year.  Lots of very special cars, everything from a Lotus Elise to a Ferrari F40.  I really do recommend it.

Hope you have a geat day

Stephen

Guys, If anyone feels like popping in to my place for a cuppa please feel free. I'm nearing the end of my build so could tap you for advise for SVA/finishing touches etc. I live in Wellesbourne which is half way bewteen Gaydon and Stratford. PM me if you have a chance of popping in and I'll get the kettle on.  :D

Mitch

P.S. Too busy with the build to go to Gaydon.

P.P.S. Anyone have a few spare battery cable connector eyes and crimping tool I could buy/borrow  :p

Also need 32mm water hose 90 deg elbow and about 0.5m straight.

Sam / Scruffy, would be nice to have your company. As in my first post we will meet at sixfields for 9am and leave 9.30am sharp. Same meeting place as Stonleigh, lets hope we all stay in the one convoy the whole way this time  :D  :p  :D  :p

The route will be A45 to Daventry, then A425 to Southam with a very small stretch on the A423, which will link us onto B4451 to Gaydon village and then onto the B4100 which will take us to the Heritage centre.

Please make sure you have enough fuel as last time we tried to go in convoy to a meeting some had to get fuel and it all went t**s up.  :p  :p

On the way home I may take a trip into Stratford Upon Avon for an ice cream by the river and admire the 'sights' if anyone wants to join me. I'm told there is some great bird watching to be done in the summer by the river with plenty of tits to look at !

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Gavin, I can confirm that I will be coming as I now have to pick up my daughters new horse on Sat morning so Sunday is free see you at Macky d,s.

Cheers Davem.