curborough

skids

Can you confirm that you have received my application and whether it was accepted.

ta

ps l may wish to add a sponser / driver will this be ok? :devil:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skids

• Rob Navin

• Mark Stanton

• Mrs Westy

I've had an e-mail confirmation of my entry. Did you provide an e-mail address?

Andy

She will sort you out.

When Chris and John return form Holiday  ;)  ;)  :D which is why perhaps Peter Hayter hasn't heard anything  ;)  ;)  :D  ;) as Christine usually e-mails ASAP  ;)  :D  ;)

Heyyyyyyyy now let's not get defensive, it seems that we are all too eager to jump down the throats of people asking questions like this, but on the other hand, when people don't ask questions (like "have I got an entry for knockhill") we tell them off for making assumptions!   :devil:  :devil:  :xmas:  :devil:

I couldn't insert anymore smiley's  :D  :D  ;)  :D  :down:  :D

Tis only these that are for "defensive" or pee'd off  :angry:  :bangshead:

Heyyyyyyyy now let's not get defensive, it seems that we are all too eager to jump down the throats of people asking questions like this, but on the other hand, when people don't ask questions (like "have I got an entry for knockhill") we tell them off for making assumptions!   :devil:  :devil:  :xmas:  :devil:

:blush:  :oops:  :D

nor me  ;) .................. still plenty of time to go until 25 June :D  ;)  :D and Mr & Mrs P have only recently got back to blighty  ;)

Space still available for entries  :D  ;)

I got my confirmation back on Sunday....

Bring on the micra :D

Christine has only been home for 6 days. I doubt she's got round to the confirmations yet. But if you have entered, and Mark is saying that the event is not yet full, why would you think you weren't in? Seems obvious to me...

But if you have entered, and Mark is saying that the event is not yet full, why would you think you weren't in? Seems obvious to me...

Lost in the post? ???

Given funbobby's (I think) recent problem with Knockhill, I wouldn't recommend assuming anything.

Andy