Simpson Exhaust Systems Group Buy

Paul Ash

Paul

I have emailed you this evening  with respect to exhaust spec for my car and a converstion with Matt at Simpsons today.

Please come back to me soon

Rich

Gooders

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Ash

• Gavin

• Chasmon

• samfransisco

OK shameless plug from someone who can't afford this system (maybe later ;) ). Anyone upgrading and wishing to sell a non CAT system for a zetec please get in touch.

Cheers

Charlie

(MUST RESIST URGE TO BUY NICE SHINY BITS WITH MONEY I DON'T HAVE)

Will have the westfield zetec silencer surplus when simpson one arrives. Its 3 months old 600 miles only if you are interested  :D

• 1 month later...
Anymore non cat silencers out there for my Zetec ? Anything considered as mine is rattling like a good un and don't have enough to get a posh one made as I promised SWMBO a holiday next month. Ahh and she doesnt know about the cams I just got. ;)  She won't see them so should get away with that one. :D

Anymore non cat silencers out there for my Zetec ?  ....

Not quite yet but I'm going to get a full Simpson 4:2:1 system & 7" can so my Dunnell manifold & non-cat Dunnell / Techcraft 6" silencer will be up for grabs when the new one is done. Pics on my build site.

I have a silencer sat in the garage, not new but bought it with a load of other bits. I'm after a full system and think if a manifold comes up for sale it'll ahve a silencer too so would happily sell it. Don't want much make me a not too insulting offer...

I was told it was good but don't know for sure (my engine is yet to run!) so you're welcome to try it and give me the readies if its OK... Can't say fairer than that. :)

Chris.B Will send you a message re: the full system. :)

Edited to add I didn't take sarn9 up on his offer so that may still be available.... Newer than my spare.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Im after a Zetec (silvertop) exhaust manifold - Ill buy your old dunnel/westfield manifold off you if you have upgraded to a simpson.  Ive got a wunoff silencer already,

cheers

Chris

My Dunnell system (manifold & silencer) will be available after October 17th. I'll post in the Parts For Sale when it's off the car.

Some pics here and here and here and here.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.