MIRA 22nd July?

M11 BRD

Having recieved WSCC series regs and the Mira 22nd July event listed, I sent off the event regs as soon as they came. Since, I've discovered they no longer appear on any updated list. Has any one else done the same? or know what the state of play is?

I did contact the event organiser to apologise and get my cheque returned but they said they are a round of the WSCC series and that's why they sent out the regs.

Any ideas, anyone!

Steve

Steve,

It has already been mentioned on here. It is not a round of the Speed Series but we are an invited club so you can compete there. You just wont gain any points towards the Speed Series. Have a wade through the Speed Series section and I think Steve Robinson or Mark Stanton has posted something about it.

Here you go....

John

John,

Thanks for the info, I must admit I don't get much oppurtunity to view the site so I do miss out on updates.

Steve

Steve Robbo also issued an e-mail to everyone around same time  ;)  ;)  ;) - Steve are you receiving e-mails updates o.k ??? about 4 issued up to date  :)

I thought I was but that's certainly not part of my archieved WSCC mail. I'm taking the dates from the speed series link from the homepage. I will say that the organiser for that event was far from happy, and said something about if WSCC didn't attend this year they wouldn't get the oppurtunity thereafter, and he would be contacting the club to sort out.

All I wanted to do was cancel the entry if no points were available!!

Steve

I'm taking the dates from the speed series link from the homepage

Best to take em from the SS boardroom page - all regularly updated immediately as amendments arrive  ;)  :D  :D