Surrey Area Meet this Tuesday, 11th April

steppenwolf

Hi Surrey peeps and other miscellaneous visitors. Please note that the first Tuesday meeting of 2006 will be this next Tuesday, 11th April from 7 p.m. onwards and we hope you can attend.

As usual, we extend an invitation to members outside the area to come and be ridiculed  ( this means YOU Blatman and of course anyone else who has a sense of humour ) ... Kent chaps can even bring Caterham owning bros. with them for extra punishment.

Look forward to seeing you at the Parrot Inn.

Details of how to find us ...

Well now, this Tuesday, me on earlies and badly in need of taking down a peg ot two :t-up:

If the temp stays above freezing, I may well come along. Might not be in the Westfield though :0

I may well come along. Might not be in the Westfield though

No problem, that would give us an immediate subject to start on ..... :D:D:D

I'll pootle along to this one, not been to a meet since I sold the westy last year :(

Though I did go to delting show today lol

See you lot tuesday!

Ben

now its started raining should i go for the full wets and brave it ? ............

or just use one of the other cars ..................... again depending on how much i get done this afternoon.

Crappy weather - it's done nothing but rain all day here in Thames Ditton.

Doesn't look like I'm gonna go if it keeps this up. :(:(

steve

cummon steve i was the only one who braved 2 degree's and the rain in january , even Mr Cobb thought i was mad , (although i thought that went without saying).

even Mr Cobb thought i was mad

Pretty sure I had in mind at least one adjective in front of 'mad' at the time... probably several.

As the weather is rubbish and it's not going to get any better tonight... I'm staying at home too.

I will be posting details of the Stoneleigh show (route/day/meeting times etc etc) in a week or so. Also will try and get a RBFYB organised for Sunday 23/4... maybe, probably - to make up for the club meet. Me, feeling guilty? Surely not.

jc

I was looking forward to the drive as well, as my MOT runs out today. I am going to spend the long Easter Weekend giving the car a thorough pre-MOT service ready for a test next week.

Damn... I'll just have to try and enjoy the drive home from work in the rain. :p

steve

That has got to be the worst showing ever :( ... I blame the AO's if they had shown a little more determination, perhaps this could have been avoided? ??? If the joint AOs don't turn up, you can't blame the other members for failing to do so.

I say sack the AOs :angry:

As the weather was really horrible - for the forth meeting on the trot - what about a re-run next Tuesday (18.04.06)?

jc