WSCC BARC Easter race weekend

geofff

Hi Simon,

I also have spare tickets available if anyone wants them.......

I saw Nick's car at NMS - very nice spec!

Shame that Troy is too busy to race but good that they will be there.

Looks like I'll be race reporter and racer this weekend  :D  Should be mad. See you there.

Ta

Geoff

:)

Hi Simon,

Certainly am. Will be doing the PM session!

You?

Ta

Geoff

P.S.

Time history @ Pembrey:

1            5           10         15          20

Pembrey Apr-04 Sunny/Dry Qual 64.027 65.067 66.034 66.835 67.667 Race / same conditions / 0.5 second slower

Pembrey May-05 Cloudy/Wet Qual 72.131 74.196 76.029 78.440 XXXXXXX Race / Sunny/Wet / 0.3 second faster

Pembrey May-05 Sunny/Dry Qual 64.311 65.691 66.922 69.924 XXXXXXX Race / Sunny/Damp / 1.5 second slower

Hi Geoff,

I'm not going to practice, have decided to give it a miss this year. I think I managed to get down in to the 66's before I wiped out at Paddock, right at the end of a full days testing last year!!!

I'm expecting to get down there mid afternoon to get parked up. I have one night in Llanelli and one night in Kidwelly, but me and Gerry will meet up wherever to join the group for a brew or 3. Good to see 4 new names on the entry list (yourself included), I think the championship numbers should swell quite nicely this year.

Good luck on Friday, watch out on the exit of Paddock the track really dips away on the far outside, compresses the suspension when it's already loaded up.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon,

I wiped out at Paddock

I'm glad to see it's not just me who does this type of thing  :D

I have one night in Llanelli and one night in Kidwelly

I'll be camping at the circuit. Pembrey was my first ever car race back in '96. All I heard all night was  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Good to see 4 new names on the entry list

That sounds good. The more drivers we get the better the series!!!

join the group for a brew or 3

Good. I want to get some "winter" anecdotes for the commentary and maybe pictures of all the drivers.

See you over the weekend.

Ta

Geoff