Countdown ...

Numptie

Not been around here for a while ... been helluva busy at work and back in hospital for a while ... ranting.gif

... all fine now though yes.gif and raring to go. biglaugh.gif

Andy H - haven't forgotten about that Google-Earth thing, will get it sorted sometime soon. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, the season up here starts this weekend at Kames. EACC non-championship day on Saturday (anti-clockwise) and then SSCC event on Sunday (clockwise) which is the first round of the Scottish Sprint Championship.

Good luck to everyone for 2006. smile.gif

Can't wait! bounce.gif

Didn't manage half the things I'd planned over the winter but still ... all checked out ... run up ... and even washed ...

Front3Q.jpg

Cheers,

Eric driving.gif

Andy H - haven't forgotten about that Google-Earth thing, will get it sorted sometime soon. rolleyes.gif

Errr...it was all done months ago :)

Andy

Errr...it was all done months ago

Oh yeah ... didn't spot that ... I said I'd been away for a while. action-smiley-014.gif

Good effort! bow.gif I'll have a play with it later.

Cheers,

Eric driving.gif

Were did you get them there heavy tings for the gazebo ?

See here.

BTW - I'll be posting another gazebo related thread here in a minute. scratchchin.gif

Cheers,

Eric