Alarm

reaper

I'm thinking about putting an alarm on my busa and was wondering if anybody could reckomend a decent one for me. With not having any weather gear on it at the min what should i look for? Thanx in advance

You will need one with a microwave sensor to protect the interior, no door switches can be used as obviously there are no doors!

The only other sensor of any use would be a shock sensor, the hardest bit on a westy is mounting it all out of the way, there are few places to conceal the box & sensors etc.

Plenty of decent alarms about these days for a reasonable price, toad, microscan, Cobra, Sparkrite etc, have a look on ebay & don't be tempted to spend a fortune on one as you won't be using half the functions on a westy, you just need a good reliable system with the right sensors.

Cheers,

Mark.