Entries

boxfile

Hi,

I'm new to the Speed Series and to driving in competition for that matter. I took the plunge a bit late deciding to sign up and I only registered this week. I've got my registration back but I understand from what I've read on here that as I was a bit late I'll need to contact the organising clubs to get entry forms. How soon do I need to do this? and will I have to contact the organising club before each event or just once to get on a mailing list?

Also I've not got my MSA license back yet (late with that to) so I've not got my blue book. Can anyone point me in the direction of contact details for the organising clubs? I'm particularly after Borough 19 M.C. and the M.A.C.?

Thanks

Lee

Most of them will have web sites. Try a Google search. Also, I put together a Google Earth file, that has contact web sites for all the organising clubs I could find. A search of the boardroom should find this without too much trouble.

Andy

Lee............ relax and slow down chap  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) no need to panic yet

The only regs so far issued are for Croft - which can be downloaded from SS pages or Darlington & Dist MC pages.

and Loton Park - which you will need to contact Tony Fletcher of Hagley & Dist CC as labels were issued prior to your registration  ;)  :D

For all other events you label will be included for reg issue  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D including B19 events and MAC events  :D  ;)

Thats great thanks guys.  :D  :D

That google earth thing is fantastic :t-up: very handy.

I'll calm down a bit on the paperwork then and go back to making sure the cars up to scratch  

Cheers

Lee