MSA license for bloody foreigners...

Mike-SEiW

Nice chatting to those I met yesterday. Not sure I remember all the names though  :D

Looks like I will be able to transfer my Swedish race license to an MSA license as I can't directly apply for an MSA since I'm not a UK passport holder  :arse:

It will be some more administration and forms to fill out. I'll get started on Tuesday when I've a bit of spare time in the day.

Race suit from AWS and balaclava purchased yesterday (already have gloves, helmet and shoes).  :t-up:  Nice chaps at AWS - ended up with 4-layer Nomex for £240 and carbon-something balaclava (it's supposed to be better than Nomex).

i'm gonna read all the literature now. Better look out the coming season guys and gals in class F  :p  :p  :p

Mike

Better look out the coming season guys and gals in class F  :p  :p  :p

Oh God...more competition... :down:

:)

Andy

Speed Series goes International  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D