Help with pricing some 2nd hand bits please

dern

I've got 4 oz racing  superturismo wrc wheels. They are 16" with 8" rims and have 4 pirelli p-zero N35 tyres on 2 have good tread and two have 2mm tread. I understand that they are race wets, not road legal. Does anyone have any idea what they're worth as they're too big for the westy imo and would rather have the cash. They look pretty dapper on the wife's mondeo but it wont go around corners with them on.

I also have a black roof, 2 doors in black, the frame, a windscreen with frame and the motors and wipers which I'm not going to fit. I was going to keep them and offer them with the car when I sell it as a sweatener but I'm not sure it's worth it really and they are getting in the way... what's the going rate for this lot?

I'll stick the chrome rollbar on ebay because I wouldn't wish it on a wscc member frankly.

Thanks for any advice,

Mark

What pcd and offset are the wheels?

No idea. Ford pcd presumably as they fit the hubs on the westy and the mondeo but are too wide for both really.

I'm just after a guide price at the moment but will measure the offset at the w/e if it's a factor.

Thanks,

Mark

We offer here running tire (7 pieces) for Rallyefahrzeuge to you. There is tires of the type Pirelli P zero with size 225/600 16 radially. The mixture the type is N35. They are without road permission, only for running purposes and fit e.g. for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3. The tires wise customs traces up, are however otherwise in good condition. In addition, we sell the 7 tires as 1 package, on request are possible an individual sales. The price is not after negotiatable. Since each detail cannot be described in every detail, we ask to place purposeful questions, so that later complaints can be excluded. The parts must be paid within 10 days, deviations are permissible only after previous arrangement. Ebay goes to me. With priority ONLY Selbstabholer, a dispatch is possible on request in addition, the costs of it carries the buyer. Dispatch looks also after my further auctions and saves. Much fun.

...and that's pretty much all I have to go on (made me laugh though) except the previous owner of the car said they weren't road legal and he used them on the rear for track days.

Regards,

Mark