Top Posters In This Topic

• Gromit

• scott beeland

• SADDLEWORTH

• darthurs

Im bringing my doctor with me.

:p

And an outboard motor just encase.

I hope the floor panels have been sealed properly to created a water tight hull.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Dan

A BIG  :t-up:  up to Phil (Gromit) and Scott for making the trek from Liverpool in Phils Zetec car... Aeroscreens, no hood or sidescreens, obviously  :t-up:  the weather was wet but warm and with lots of traffic cos of the England match, so you guys have my upmost admiration  :D

Considering the weather (and the match) we had a good turnout, well done guys  :t-up:

On other matters, we now have 14 names down for the Christmas meal, if you wanna come (and you know you wanna) I need names and £5 deposit per person asap so I can confirm the booking, I wont be at the next meeting (I'm having a week of dossing and diving in the Red sea) So If you need to post it to me, pm or phone me for my address  :xmas:

Sorry, I couldn't make it last night. It wasn't 'cos of the football though. :)

Paul, is there anyone going with 'The Manchester Rabble' whos lives near you, and/or is willing to drop off the deposits....or is that far more complicated than just posting it to you.. ???  :bangshead::bangshead::bangshead:

Paul, is there anyone going with 'The Manchester Rabble' whos lives near you, and/or is willing to drop off the deposits....or is that far more complicated than just posting it to you.. ???  :bangshead::bangshead::bangshead:

Matt, I could make a special effort and make the Long journey (about 1 mile)to Hurdsey's for you. :D

See You Sunday

Matt, I could make a special effort and make the Long journey (about 1 mile)to Hurdsey's for you. :D

See You Sunday

That's if he is willing to trust you with his deposit!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p

Dan

Well you big bunch of girls :p

If Gromit and meself can make it in the pissin rain all the way up the motorway to come and have a beer and banter the least you could do is bring yer bleedin cars!!!!! :sheep:  :sheep:

ITS ONLY WATER!! :D  :arse: