1994 Westfield Se for sale

bob_day

Sadly my much loved 1994 2.0l SE needs a new home. I did under 500 miles last year and that garage space is sorely needed for other playthings.

First registered 1994 and it has covered a shade over 5,000 miles since then. Dry road use only, well apart from the time I picked it up from the MOT last year and the skys opened up. Garaged when not being used.

Summary spec:-

2.0l Pinto

Shallow sump

Burton big valve head

Burton BF63 camshaft

Twin Webers - these were brand new around 1500 miles ago

4-2-1 exhaust

5 speed gearbox

13" Superlite wheels, including spare, 185/70 Goodyear Eagles all round with loads of tread

Adjustable Shocks

Westfield padded race seats

Willens Harnesses

Westfield tonneau, unused, other than for the guy to fit the fastners

Side screens.

As usual it sailed through it's MOT a couple of months ago, apart from the brakes needing freeing up as they were pulling to one side again through lack of use. I will redo MOT so it will have a full 12 months.

Comes with a wad of documentation/bills/mots from the original build onwards.

There are pictures at http://www.daysinflorida.co.uk/Westy

£5,500 ono. Contact Bob Day on 01256 356594, email bob@daysinflorida.co.uk

If you don't fancy the car then maybe a holiday in Florida.

Nice looking car...

Show people the engine on here - always helps  :D

Ok, here it is, picture of the engine, drawl..  Also added to website, only bigger. Actually it does look pretty good with the Westfield cam cover. There is also a battery isolator switch which you can't see in the picture, mainly because I fitted it after this shot was taken.

west-5-1.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.