Q395 NTM - Anyone know it?

matthew h

The Car was owned by a guy called Graham, he lives up the road from me.

He bought the car, changed the wheels, stripped the heater, wipers and screen out of it (which I bought) and then sold it.

If you need any advice regarding Westfields in Chester speak to Mike Ellis of Autopro in Buckley. He builds / Repairs and Races westfields

Autopro

If you want any more help just PM me

• 10 years later...

Hi,

First post here so hi to everyone.

I wonder if anyone has any further info on this car.

I'm interested in tracking it down as I built it originally but had to sell it shortly after I completed it to rase money for a house deposit -a very sad day.

Thanks,

Kevin

Odd that the DVLA show it as untaxed since 2011 (NOT SORN'd so technically illegal ??) but MOT expired in April 2015 ?? :suspect:  but as their on-line database is relatively new it may just that it's not been updated for this vehicle yet ? 

I had a similar reg not far off the number from yours and I registered it in 1992. NTM is a Luton area prefix. You might find someone in the Herts, Beds & Bucks area of the WSCC has knowledge of this car.

I wonder if anyone has any further info on this car.

I'm interested in tracking it down as I built it originally but had to sell it shortly after I completed it to rase money for a house deposit -a very sad day.

Thanks,

Kevin

Scuse me for thinking out loud, but didn't Mathew H suggest he'd bought the car in post #14 ????

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

I did try sending Matthew (post 14) a message but the website comes up with an error saying that the member can't use private messaging. Not sure why this would be.

Regards

Kevin

Properly because he is not a fully paid up member only a guest.

Wow, just noticed that: the post-counter must be royally screwed then...!

Wow, just noticed that: the post-counter must be royally screwed then...!

Post 14 is dated Oct 2005. I guess he's bought the Westy had some fun and moved on by now? :laugh:

• Like 1

yes, spotted that too after I'd dived in with size 9's. Apologies Kevin. :bangshead: 

Good luck with the quest....

No problem, I'm pleased to have got the positive response that I have.

Given that the original post was 10 years ago it feels like something of a long shot!

Cheers

Kevin