• Mrs Westy

• Sparky

• barney

Andy

Have you got those pictures of my little excursion?  :angry:  :bangshead:

Would love to see them, obviously not in a public place though! :t-up:

Cheers

James

Cold and wet but great driving /sliding/offroading by everyone with minimal damage. Once again ClassF produced close times and due to conditions we did quite well against the more powerful cars :p

somebody with a nick name of "forged steel" or something similar  nicked me trophy but returned it to me just before i threw me dummy out of the pram!

I apologise to Rachael,Ash (on this occasion only -cos I still havent got my last trophy from 3 slappers as it is still travelling the world aparently) and any other suspects who were in my vicinity :blush:

It was just too much seeing a grown man cry :devil:  :D  :devil:

I have to agree that Paul P was defiantly the happiest person there.

Although I was pretty chuffed my self (beating the marmalade monster) :D

Another great day despite the weather. :t-up:

Andy

Have you got those pictures of my little excursion?  :angry:  :bangshead:

Would love to see them, obviously not in a public place though! :t-up:

Cheers

James

James

Not got any pic's of that although it's emblazened in my memory.... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :arse:  :D

Will review all other pic's on Monday......

Hope Smithy & Nick resolved there differences......  :suspect:

:devil:

Hope Smithy & Nick resolved there differences......  :suspect:

:devil:

Weren't any to resolve  :p

He got 6 runs, I got 7, what a great day  :D  :D

Those single seater guys really need to learn to drive quicker when it's wet. Only got it the British Sprint top 12 run-off twice this year, both times when it's wet  :D  :D  :D even came 9th, which I was pleased with considering what their cars potential  :D  :D

I have to agree that Paul P was defiantly the happiest person there.

Although I was pretty chuffed my self (beating the marmalade monster) :D

Another great day despite the weather. :t-up:

Sorry to be a little late to add my congratulations to Paul  --  couldn't have happened to a finer gentleman (despite the rain dance :D ).

Given his times at Thoresby and Three Sisters, Ian might have a thing or two to say in Class A next year too :t-up:

Good showing by the SS competitors.

I'm no longer a fan of 3 Sisters and will carefully consider whether to run there again.

The organisers are very good and I can't say its due to the weather (although it does seem to rain a lot)

What really gets me is the state of the pits and then the amount of rubbish we drag out onto the track. My car is covered in lime scale grime. Then we have the terrible grip levels due to either the crap from the pits or the amount of oil from the karts (or whatever) and it just makes it a messy slippy day.

Oh well !

and relax  :) Well done on another record breaking season Ash

I've not been back to 3 slappers since they stopped overnight paddock camping  :down:  :down:  :down: there's no way I'm getting up at 4.00am to drive anywhere  :down:  :down: + the weather is jinxed  :D  :D Loton was quite bright yesterday

I once did the summer event where the circuit is reversed - personally I thought it bl**** dangerous  :down:  :down:

Gotta say the organisation is usually excellent and very slick - and always a large turn-out of cars from a number of championships  :D

Anyone know why Thommo was running minus his bonnet in one of Sally's pics?

Innovative concept in water cooling  :D